Should I Contact the Green Valley Civic Association?If you are interested/concerned about one of the following issues (or the like), please email the GVCA and/or bring up your issue at our next public meeting!
• Public Safety
• Traffic Planning/Highway Development
• Street Lights
• Neighborhood Crime/Noise Concerns
• Storm Drains/Water Supply
• Neighborhood Improvements
• Civic Engagement/Community Events
• Community Education
• Public Transportation
• Arlington County Government Issues
• Taxpayer-Funded Projects/Services
The Green Valley Civic Association Education Assistance Fund’s purpose and goal is to recognize and award high school graduates of Arlington Public Schools or an Alternative Program with a monetary gift to assist with school expenses or other needs for a successful transition into college or an accredited post-secondary program.
Each year, the Green Valley Civic Association awards three $500 scholarships in memory of a past leader who was a pillar of our community. All scholarship applications are due on June 30th of each year: